Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not so bad

Ok, what was so frustrating last week is so cute right now! Richie took all of the chicken out of the house so i dont have to even look at it since it makes me sick. We went to get applebee's to go and on the way home i started dry heaving from the smell. So he put the heat on full blast twords me and rolled down his window to get the smell out for me....He's bein so sweet! He's working so much lately though, i dont really get to see him much. But i love my man!

Oh yeah, an update on baby lucas.... She/He doesnt like romen noodles or yogurt! I started loosing my food (to put it nicely) after i eat it unfortunately. I am 10 weeks now. I cant believe i am almost out of my 1st trimester!

Sorry to keep you waiting between posts.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Tag your it, the rules are on my page.... Sorry... Tami did it. :)