Saturday, April 5, 2008

what am i doing

I saw that a couple people were doing this so i thought i would join.

What am I doing?:::
I am watching "Under the Tuscan Sun"........again becuase it is the only thing on.
Searching for ideas for our baby's room
I am watching my cat sleep in all sorts of positions and i am so jealous since i only have to choose from my right or left side right now.
I am waiting for my head to stop pounding, since it hasnt stopped in a couple days. I need a massage more than my clients that i have been working so hard on all week.
I am waiting for Richie to call to see how his shift is going so far.
I am hopeing that Richie gets on full time so i dont have to worry about his stupid fired months and no insurance (for him)
I am wondering how i am going to be a mom in only a couple months!!!!
-what if it chokes
-what if it throws up on the couch
-what if it wont stop crying
-what if the baby is not healthy and strong
-................................ect
now i am thinking that i am going to make me an ice cream milkshake while i sit in a warm bath with my cat sitting on the ledge waiting for me to give her some ice cream

No comments: