Monday, May 19, 2008

A new tag

I was tagged my Chelle, so here it goes

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 13, about to get out of school...Probably dating Cody Duman.

5 Things on my T0-Do List: Get a crib set, Paint the baby's room, Clean my house....again, Laundry, Get my vacume fixed

5 Snacks I enjoy: Ice cream, Popcorn, chips & Dip (ranch & BBQ sauce), Fruit, Snickers

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Buy a new big house, get Richie all the "toys" he has wanted, Put money away for our kids' schooling, Donate....not sure to what yet, and bring mom on a nice trip wherever she wants to go.

5 Bad Habits: Chewing my nails, I dont do laundry or dishes enough, I hate confrontation, I like things done my way, Im bad at keeping up with old friends

5 places I have lived- Ferdinand, Moscow, Lewiston, Clarkston

5 Jobs I've Had: Babysitting, Flower shop, Hastings, Massage therapist, Nail Tech

No comments: