Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3 weeks old & doctors apt.

My little girl is growing so fast! She is 10 pounds 2 ounces!!! Everything is going good, but they had to prick her heel and she wasnt bleeding enough so they had to keep squeezing her heel to get enough for their test. We had ANOTHER pluming problem today right before layla's doctors apt. good thing it was richies day off! I ran the washing machine and all the drains backed up in our bathroom, plus water came out from the bottom of the toilet! Our seal was bad. But all is fixed now.

I am starting to work....kinda. I am doing the salons laundry and maybe cleaning the salon once a week. But its better than nothing. I am actually going to be managing the salon when i do go back. I'll do requested clients, but other than that i will be helping katherine out with scheduling, customer service, retail, and managing the staff! Im actually excited about it, i'll just have to see how much i will be able to come in with finding layla a babysitter if Richie has to work, go to school, or doing his clinical time!


1 comment:

Maria said...

She is so darn cute! Congrats, I can't wait to meet her.