Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

Hey all. Sorry its been awhile, but im not the only one not updateing my blog weekly (you know who you are :) Well, i went up to my moms house last weekend and while we were there Layla started sitting up on her own. I love going to moms, it always seems like Layla does new things there. The first time she rolled over was at her house too. Also, chelle got me started on www.sparkpeople.com and im actually sticking with it! Its a really cool diet/workout page thats perfect for me. You log in everything you eat and all the work outs you do and it helps you keep track of calories so on and so forth. Anyways its completely changed my eating habbits and im finally working out. I walked an hour on the dikes today with Layla and it was so nice. I hope to stick with this long enough to loose my college/baby weight, im tired of being big.

No comments: