Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day 08







I went up to my moms house Saturday for the weekend. We gave Layla a bath in her little tub while the twins took one in her big jetted bath tub. She was so funny, she started splashing alot then saw the mirror and decided to wash it for grammy with her hands! The next day we went to a breakfast that the men of ferdinand church puts on every year then we just hung out at the house for the rest of the day. I finally got Layla's hair in a little pony tail sunday too! It looks more like a bee stinger! :) Unfortunately Richie came home sunday morning to find the cat had pooped on the floor so now we are in the process of putting her outside. I am only putting her outside durring the day and only when im home, otherwise she is in the utility room. If anyone ever knows someone who wants a nice cat that IS house trained but just doesnt like kids let me know!

No comments: