Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9 months old!!





My baby girl is already 9 months old!!! She is army crawling everywhere and loves chasing the cat around in her walker. She loves music, every time she hears a good beat she wiggles her head from side to side. She is always sticking her toung out now, especially when she smiles. We spent the last two weekends up at my moms house. We had my Neice Jami's graduation, a wedding and we cleaned my brothers house. Next weekend we are up there again for Jami's graduation party and i finally will get my air conditioning fixed in our jeep. Its not been fun putting layla in a hot car and not be able to turn on the air ful blast for her to cool off. I get to start slowely introducing her to cows milk and i can have her completely on cows milk already by 11 months if i want!!! No more breastfeeding finally and i will be able to have other people watch her for more than three hours without me having to pump!! That is so awsome you probably dont even understand!!

No comments: