Thursday, August 14, 2008

39 weeks




So i have one more week to go. Sorry its been so long since my last post. I go into the doctor tomarrow at 11a.m. So I will be updating you again soon. I must be having this baby saturday and here's why. 1. its a full moon 2. Bob and Markey are going camping 3. Chelle and Ryan are going camping 4. Randi Jo and Phil are going to spokane 5. Michelle and her girls are going to spokane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had no contractions, and i dont feel like she has dropped, but who knows.

Last weekend mom and i cleaned my house for over 20 hours in two days! Its still clean too! Our dishwasher is broken, mom and i smashed my driers' metal hose going outside (but we fixed it that day) And now my washing machine's drain hose is leaking! But other than that i think my house is ready for this baby. Im getting there, but still would like her to cook a little longer. Its not even the delivery that is bothering me, its the not knowing when im going to deliver and the after proceedures i keep hearing about. But i'll truck through it.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

YOu will be just fine... you will have your husband there with you and your mom. Trust me that's all you will care about when the time comes... You look amazing.....