Friday, August 15, 2008

doctors apt. news

Ok so I had my doctors apt. this morning. She just got back from vacation so her office was really buisy. I was hopeing she was gonna tell me im on my way and any day now...but no such luck. I have made no progress since my last apt. with her three weeks ago!!! But i am still ok with that, i will welcome the last days of quite and relaxation that i need. If i go over my due date i am shooting for the 25th since that was my dad's birthday. But i have decided that this is all going to go fast and easy. My contractions will start, my water will break shortly after and the baby will just POP out!!! hahaha, if anyone says anything different i'll probably cry, so thats my plan and im stickin to it.

Mom came down yesterday and we made Zuccini cake, bread and casserole for the freezer so i will have food easy to prepare after the baby's here. It was alot of fun and a nice relaxing day. My washing machine is still on the fritz and my dishwasher completely dead (until somone looks at it who knows what the hell to do with it to fix it) Richie's been trying to fix the washing machines drain pipe by glueing, caulking and anything else he can think of so he doesnt have to replace everything. Its just funny now, except for not being able to do laundry at home. Luckely i have great family and friends who let me catch up at their houses. I'll let ya all know if the baby comes any time soon, but i am now retracting my previous thoughts about having it this weekend....not happening!

No comments: