Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bath time!




So i finally took more pictures of Layla! I just love how chunky her legs are and have wanted to get a picture of how her rolls hide her "HuHa"! She's gonna hate me when she grows up for taking these pictures but thats ok.

Layla has 2 teeth (as seen in the second picture)!! She loves biting things. She will chew on things then bite down really hard and pull it out fast. Its so cute. Our house gets very lively around 6 o'clock. Layla will sit in her bouncer and just talk and talk then squeal then yell at everything and everyone. If we are talking at all she will over talk us!

Well, Richie hurt his back at work this week and has been using this time to get all of the random house things done and since i gave him the go ahead for the sprinkler system he is in seventh heaven planning everything out. We are also getting our front yard in soon so our front area will finally be finished! (two years later then planned)! Im excited because we got my sisters old shed so i have storage!!! I completely re-organized my spare bedroom to give richie a study space and my scrap booking stuff is very accessible!

No comments: