Saturday, March 14, 2009

bucket head

This thursday Richie, Layla and I went up to my moms house to get out of town. We had a nice relaxing time hanging with my mom, brother Ron, and neice Jessi. When mom was doing the dishes we had a butter bucket that we put on layla's head. She didnt mind it was there at all. My mom said she needs to wear it to hold her ears down (mom always comments on her ears :) Tesse, Jeff and Alex came over for lunch on friday so Layla got to hang out with her buddy! We have been starting our yard work so hopefully if the weather holds we will have a front yard this summer! I'll post pictures as we get farther along. Saturday we went to Kenzie's birthday party and got to see Brady's little red head girls! Its so funny we both ended up with red heads. We had a great time at the party. I cant believe i have to start thinking what im gonna do for Layla's first birthday.




No comments: