Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The baby is Due!!!

Today is my due date. I cant believe it is already here. I am feeling just fine, no different except for some pelvic pressure. I go on www.whattoexpect.com and chat with some women who are due around the same time as me and they refer to this feeling as their "broken crotch club" Thats exactly what it feels like too. Well, i am planning on going to the Idaho County Fair tomarrow for the good food and to just get out walking. Who knows, but i am going to try to go until the 25th. That was my dads birthday and it would be so special for my daughter to share that special day with her grandpa. I'll try to keep you posted, but keep an eye on Chelle's page for the most recent pictures of the baby (Im sure she will be able to update you sooner than me)

No comments: